Welcome to TryMyBag, (hereinafter "TryMyBag", "we," "us" or "our"). TryMyBag is a technology platform that connects Travelers with Senders through a smartphone app, providing them with an easy way to obtain the items they want and earn money through delivering those items to their final destination.
A. Collection of information
We collect the following types of information.
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, surname, address, phone number, email address and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the mobile application (“App” hereinafter).
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, Your bank account Account, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates ("Account Information").
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the App. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of transactions, pricing of the products, URL from purchased items and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the App.
5. From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trades and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number and email address ("Event Information").
6. We record and retain records of users on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and user behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the App and visitors to the App including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
7. “User Content” (e.g., photos, videos, comments, chats, messages and other materials) that you post to the Service.
8. Communications between you and TryMyBag, for example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g. account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
9. It is mandatory for users of the App to provide certain categories of Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. Access to third parties’ services accounts
TryMyBag App is compatible with Facebook Platform and we are using its trademark with their permission for the purpose of integrate "Log in with Facebook".This type of services allows this Application to access Data from your account on a third party service and perform actions with it. These services are not activated automatically, but require explicit authorization by the User.
1. Access to the Facebook account
2. Use of social plugins
2.1 Use of Facebook Plugins
Our App uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”.When you visit our App that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the App, enabling Facebook to receive information about you having accessed our App.
Thus, we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to the Facebook state of knowledge:The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our App. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our App with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off from Facebook before entering our App. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser.
C. Right to access or correct your personal data
D. How TryMyBag uses your personal data
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the App;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the App and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between Travelers and Senders on the App and processing your transactions on the App;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the App, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
7. subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we (including our designated Service Providers (as defined in E.1 below) may use your name, phone number, address, email address and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to services offered by us on the App;
8. we collect your e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The email address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this App. In order to qualify to receive e-mail related services from TryMyBag you will be required to confirm your e-mail address, you will begin to receive newsletter updates from TryMyBag until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe;
9. if you voluntarily submit any information to the App for publication on the App through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, personal profile, photos, videos and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the App ("Voluntary Information"); and
10. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
E. Disclosure of personal data
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the TryMyBag entity that you are contracting with) your personal data to service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of TryMyBag to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts and payment extension services ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified at D.1 to D.10 above, and not for their own purposes.
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the TryMyBag entity that you are contracting with), for the purposes specified at D.1 to D.10 above, your Personal Data to other affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers of TryMyBag.
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the TryMyBag entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at D.10 above.
4. Any Personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at E.2 and E.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in D.1 to D.10 above.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the App and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Account Information with banks or our third-party payment processor to enable your transactions on the App to be completed. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other personal data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
F. Cookies and similar technologies
2. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
G. Device identifiers
1. When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by TryMyBag. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. We may obtain information about your physical location when you use the Service, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in the device through which you access the Service, or by inference from other information we collect (e.g. your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
The App and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: Trymybag S.A.S. Carrera 7F# No. 147 – 48. Bogotá – Colombia – 110131. Phone. +31 647747664 to remove the information.
I. Security measures
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the App, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the App, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.